● [2022.10.20] All photos of IWMCG-10 are available on website now. Please click the link to view. Photo Gallery Online
● [2022.10.18] IWMCG-10 POSTER session online is available now. Please click the link to view the poster list. IWMCG-10 POSTER online
● [2022.10.17] The proceeding of IWMCG-10 is available now. Proceeding File
● [2022.10.15] The online meeting platform will be temporarily open from 14:00PM to 18:00PM(Beijing time) on Oct. 16, 2022 for panelists and oral presentations to test the video and audio.
● [2022.10.14] To all Chinese participants: 由于疫情的不确定性，国内参会者来西安前请先与会务组联系并确认行程。
● [2022.10.13] The Program has been updated now. please click to download and view the new program: Program File.
● [2022.10.12] Please check the email for all participants. The specific way of participation has been sent to you.
● [2022.09.17] The payment system for on-site participants has been opened. please click to pay: Payment System .
● [2022.09.16] The system for submission of full paper has been opened. please visit: https://www.editorialmanager.com/crys/default2.aspx .
● [2022.09.05] Deadline for early registration have been postponed to September 30, 2022.
● [2022.09.01] All notifications of acceptance for abstract have been sent to the author's mailbox.
The International Workshop on Modeling in Crystal Growth (IWMCG) focuses on modeling of bulk and thin film crystal growth. IWMCG-10 will continue the tradition of the 9 previous workshops to bring together crystal growth researchers from universities, institutes, companies and laboratories around the world to report on the latest advances in crystal growth modeling and its application.
IWMCG-10 will focus on the mathematical and computational modeling of:
-Melt and solution crystal growth
-CVD and vapor growth
-Crystal growth on nano, meso, and macro scales
-Microstructure and defect formation during crystal growth
-Non-traditional crystal growth processes and systems
-Advanced numerical techniques applied to crystal growth
-Machine learning and big data applied to crystal growth
IWMCG-10 will include invited and oral presentations, and poster sessions. Full-length papers will be refereed for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Crystal Growth.
* Only those who cannot participate on site because of the COVID-19 can choose to participate online, and the others should try to participate on site in Xi’an.Information for venue and transportation please find in the download file. Download here.
|Deadline for abstract submission:||August 15, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance:||August 20, 2022|
|Program available:||September 23, 2022|
|Deadline for early registration:||September 30, 2022|
|Date of Workshop:||October 16-19, 2022|
|Deadline for submission of full paper:||December 15, 2022|
Stefan Balint, West University of Timisoara
Simon Brandon, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Jyh-Chen Chen, National Central University
Jeffrey J. Derby, University of Minnesota
Sadik Dost, University of Victoria
Thierry Duffar, SIMaP-EPM
Roberto Fornari, University of Parma
Jochen Friedrich, Fraunhofer-Institute IISB
Bing Gao, Wuhan University
Gunter Gerbeth, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf
Vladimir Kalaev, STR Group Ltd.
Chung-Wen Lan, National Taiwan University
Yourong Li, Chongqing University
Wolfram Miller, Leibniz Institute for Crystal Growth
Mathis Plapp, Ecole Polytechnique
P. Ramasamy, SSN Institutions
Talid Sinno, University of Pennsylvania
Noritaka Usami, Nagoya University
Liang Wu, Ultratrend Technologies Inc.
Hui Zhang, Tsinghua University
Luis Zepeda-Ruiz, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Wenquan Tao, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Deren Yang, Zhejiang University, Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Zhanggui Hu, Tianjin University of Technology
Wanqi Jie, Northwestern Polytechnical University
Ding Liu, Xi'an University of Technology
Feng Liu, China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
Wenhui Ma, Kunming University of Science and Technology
Xutang Tao, Shandong University
Guang Xi, Xi’an Jiaotong University
Ke Xu, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Zhuo Xu, Xi’an Jiaotong University
Lang Zhou, Nanchang University
Xi'an Jiaotong University
International Organisation for Crystal Growth (IOCG)
Chinese Association for Crystal Growth (CACG), the Chinese Ceramic Society
Xi'an University of Technology
Journal of Crystal Growth
Journal of Synthetic Crystals
The registration fee is as follows:
1. Early Registered participants (before September 30, 2022）: $300 (¥2000), $150 (¥1000) for students.
2. Normal registered participants (after September 30, 2022）: $380 (¥2500), $180 (¥1200) for students.
3. Registered online participants are free.
Pay the Registration Fee ：
Dr. Prof. Zaoyang Li